TelemedicineConnect with PromptMD Provider Remotely
Get remote access to expert care with Telemedicine.
Need to see a doctor, but can’t–or don’t want– to leave home? You can get safe and effective treatment for most common medical conditions via Telemedicine.
Schedule a virtual visit today to see and speak to a PromptMD provider right from your phone, tablet, or desktop computer. Once you book your visit, a team member will call you to go over the process, and you’ll be face to face with an experienced and skilled medical provider in no time!
Many insurance providers are covering virtual visits at this time. The Self-Pay cost is $75.
This PromptMD location accepts the following insurance coverage:
- Consumer Health Network PPO
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
- Oxford Health Plans
- UnitedHealthcare (except Community Health Plan)
- US Family Health Plan
- At this time, we are unable to accept UnitedHealthcare's Community Health Plan.
- We encourage you to confirm coverage with your insurance provider ahead of your visit, as plans may vary.
What We Treat Virtually
- COVID-19 counseling
*If you have symptoms consistent with COVID 19, our providers can assess your symptoms, evaluate your risk and advise you of what your next steps should be. Our advice is based on the most current protocols recommended by the CDC and the NJ DOH.
- Common cold
- Sore throat
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pink Eye
- Insect Bites
- Medication Refills
- Chronic Disease Management
- Ear Infection
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Sinus Infection
- Abdominal Pain
- Cold sores
- Panic attacks
- Trouble sleeping
What We Do Not Treat
- Chest pain
- Severe Abdominal Pain
- Children under 4
We do not prescribe controlled substances, detox medications, weight loss medications, medical marijuana, or injectables via Telemedicine.
Get treatment from home. Schedule an Online Visit today!
Available M-F 9am-8:30pm, S-S 10am-2pm